Some big changes are on the horizon. I am shifting a portion of my yoga instruction from the mat, into life. I have found over the years, as I was instructing asana (postures) for physical and mental well being, I would naturally remind people, what is learned on the mat also applies in our lives. Over the last few months, with all of the personal changes in my life, I have been exploring ways to redefine what it means to be a yoga instructor. When I discovered the course Yoga2Life Core Coaching for Effective Change, I knew I had found a way to bring my ‘on the mat’ lessons into the world in a way that could change even more lives.
I am very excited about this new chapter in my life and am looking forward to the changes this will bring, not only my life, but those I work with and family, friends & community. As part of my training, I am offering 20 FREE coaching sessions between now and March 1, 2017.
What better time of year to take advantage of a free coaching session!
What a coach will do for you:
- Bring clarity to what you really want in life.
- Break down each goal into manageable action steps.
- Hold you accountable for the choices you make.
- Provide unconditional support and encouragement.
What a coach will not do for you:
- Prioritize what is most important for you.
- Offer advice.
- Do the work for you.
- Criticize or judge you for the choices you make.
If you have a long ‘to do’ or I want to…’ list, but just don’t know where to start, a coaching session is for you.
If you are interested:
- You will contact me at https://www.facebook.com/TropicYogaSail via IM.
- I will send you a form to fill out.
- You will complete and return.
- We will agree upon a time to “meet” via a phone call.
- Phone call will take 45 minutes to an hour.
- Follow up.
I look forward to changing the world with you!!
Peace, Love, Laughter & Pirate Yogis!